Here are 12 questions to reflect on about your purpose…
#1. WHAT IS MY DEEPEST DESIRE
- It is too easy to spread ourselves thin and then never fulfill our purposes.
- Write down what you profoundly feel you would like to do with your life using your gifts, and what you would like to do to impact humanity in your lifetime.
#2. WHAT AM I TRULY PASSIONATE ABOUT?
- What do you really care about?
- Where is my authority?
- Authority is the freedom to be who you are.
- Authority doesn’t restrict; it releases.
- Authority doesn’t stop you;it provides momentum and access
#3. WHAT MAKES ME ANGRY?
- There is constructive anger, and there is destructive anger.
#4. WHAT IDEAS ARE PERSISTENT IN MY HEART AND MIND?
#5. WHAT DO I CONSTANTLY IMAGINE MYSELF DOING?
#6. WHAT DO I WANT TO DO FOR HUMANITY?
#7. WHAT WOULD BRING ME THE GREATEST FULFILLMENT?
#8. WHAT WOULD I DO FOR NO MONEY OR OTHER COMPENSATION?
#9. WHAT WOULD I RATHER BE DOING?
#10. WHAT WOULD I DO IF I KNEW I COULD NOT FAIL?
#11. WHAT IS THE MOST IMPORTANT THING I COULD DO WITH MY LIFE?