Please read this Policy carefully to understand our policies and practices regarding your information and how we will treat it. If you do not agree with our policies and practices, your choice is to not use our Website. By accessing or using this Website, you agree to this Policy. This Policy may change from time to time. Your continued use of this Website after we make changes is deemed to be acceptance of those changes, so please check the Policy periodically for updates.
If at any point in time Transformation Mentoring Culture decides to make use of any personally identifiable information on file, in a manner vastly different from that which was stated when this information was initially collected, the user or users shall be promptly notified by email. Users at that time shall have the option to either permit the use of their information in this separate manner, or not.
Children under the age of 13
This Website is not intended for children under the age of thirteen (13). We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on this Website or through any of its features, register on the Website, make any purchases through the Website, or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or username you may use. Anyone under the age of 13 must seek and obtain parent or guardian permission to use this website. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete such information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
California residents under 16 years of age may have additional rights regarding the collection and sale of their personal information. Please see Your State Privacy Rights for more information.
Information We Collect
It is always up to you whether to disclose personally identifiable information to us, although if you elect not to do so, we reserve the right not to register you as a user or provide you with any products or services. This Website collects various types of information from and about its users, including information:
- By which you may be personally identified, such as name, address, email address, telephone number, billing and/or credit card information or any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline (“personal information”);
- That is about you but individually does not identify you, such as age, gender, household income, political affiliation, race and religion; and/or
- About your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website, and usage details.
We collection this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies, third party tracking technologies and server logs.
Information You Provide to Us
The information we collect on or through our Website may include:
- Information that you provide by filling out membership forms on our Website. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our Website.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us.
- Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our Website and of the fulfillment of your orders. You may be required to provide financial information before placing an order through our Website.
Transformation Mentoring Culture may also deem it necessary, from time to time, to follow websites that our users may frequent to gleam what types of services and products may be the most popular to customers or the general public.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Website, including location data, logs and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
The information we collect automatically is statistical data and does not include personal information, but we maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you return to our Website.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Web Beacons. Pages of our Website (and our emails: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org) may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit us, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and serve integrity).
Please rest assured that this site will only collect personal information that you knowingly and willingly provide to us by way of surveys, completed membership forms, and emails. It is the intent of this site to use personal information only for the purpose for which it was requested, and any additional uses specifically provided for on this Policy.
Why We Collect Information and For How Long
We use the information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Website and its contents to you.
- To better understand your needs and provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
- To fulfill our legitimate interest in improving our services and products.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To send you promotional emails containing information we think you may like when we have your consent to do so.
- To contact you to fill out surveys or participate in other types of market research, when we have your consent to do so.
- To notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide through it.
- To customize our Website according to your online behavior and personal preferences.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
The data we collect from you will be stored for no longer than necessary. The length of time we retain said information will be determined based upon the following criteria: the length of time your personal information remains relevant; the length of time it is reasonable to keep records to demonstrate that we have fulfilled our duties and obligations; any limitation periods within which claims might be made; any retention periods prescribed by law or recommended by regulators, professional bodies or associations; the type of contract we have with you, the existence of your consent, and our legitimate interest in keeping such information as stated in this Policy.
Use of Information Collected
Transformation Mentoring Culture does not now, nor will it in the future, sell, rent or lease any of its customer lists and/or names to any third parties.
We may collect and may make use of personal information to assist in the operation of our Website and to ensure delivery of the services you need and request. At times, we may find it necessary to use personally identifiable information as a means to keep you informed of other possible products and/or services that may be available to you from Www.transformationmentoring.com
We may also be in contact with you with regards to completing surveys and/or research questionnaires related to your opinion of current or potential future services that may be offered.
We may find it beneficial to all our customers to share specific data with our trusted partners in an effort to conduct statistical analysis, provide you with email and/or postal mail, deliver support and/or arrange for deliveries to be made. Those third parties shall be strictly prohibited from making use of your personal information, other than to deliver those services which you requested, and as such they are required, in accordance with this agreement, to maintain the strictest of confidentiality with regards to all your information.
We use various third-party social media sites including, but not limited to, Facebook. Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest, Twitter, TikTok and other interactive programs. These sites may collect your IP address and require cookies to work properly. These services are governed by the privacy policies of the providers and are not within Transformation Mentoring Culture’s control.
Disclosure of Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual without restriction.
We may disclose personal information that we collect, or you provide as described in this Policy:
- To provide services or products you have ordered.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Transformation Mentoring Culture, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organization for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
as necessary to provide services or products you have ordered.
Transformation Mentoring Culture greatly respects your privacy. We do maintain and reserve the right to contact you if needed for non-marketing purposes (such as bug alerts, security breaches, account issues, and/or changes in Transformation Mentoring Culture products and services). In certain circumstances, we may use our Website, newspapers, or other public means to post a notice.
Unsubscribe or Opt-Out
All users and visitors to our Website have the option to discontinue receiving communications from us by way of email or newsletters. To discontinue or unsubscribe from our Website please send an email that you wish to unsubscribe to email@example.com. If you wish to unsubscribe or opt-out from any third-party websites, you must go to that specific website to unsubscribe or opt-out. Transformation Mentoring Culture will continue to adhere to this Policy with respect to any personal information previously collected.
Links to Other Websites
Our Website does contain links to affiliate and other websites. We do not claim nor accept responsibility for any privacy policies, practices and/or procedures of other such websites. This Policy applies only and solely to the information collected by our Website. We do not control third parties’ collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However, these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. You can opt of out receiving targeted ads from members of the Network Advertising Initiative (“NAI”) on the NAI’s website.
Residence of certain states, such as California, Nevada, Colorado, Connecticut, Virginia, and Utah may have additional personal information rights and choices. Please see Your State Privacy Rights for more information.
Your State Privacy Rights
State consumer privacy laws may provide their residents with additional rights regarding our use of their personal information. To learn more about California residents’ privacy rights, visit California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (CCPA).
To learn more about consumer privacy rights in other states and how to exercise them, visit Colorado Privacy Act (CPA); Connecticut Data Privacy Act (CTDPA); Virginia Consumer Data Protection Act; Utah Consumer Privacy Act.
Notice to European Union Users
Transformation Mentoring Culture’s operations are located primarily in the United States. If you provide information to us, the information will be transferred out of the European Union (EU) and sent to the United States. (The adequacy decision on the EU-US Privacy became operational on August 1, 2016. This framework protects the fundamental rights of anyone in the EU whose personal data is transferred to the United States for commercial purposes. It allows the free transfer of data to companies that are certified in the US under the Privacy Shield.) By providing personal information to us, you are consenting to its storage and use as described in this Policy.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized use, alteration, and disclosure. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers behind firewalls. We use encrypted using Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology for authentication and private communications to build users’ trust and confidence in the internet and website use.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers and servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment. This is all done to prevent any loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure or modification of the user’s personal information under our control.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
Acceptance of Terms
By using this Website, you are hereby accepting the terms and conditions stipulated within this Policy. If you are not in agreement with our terms and conditions, then you should refrain from further use of our Website. In addition, your continued use of our Website following the posting of any updates or changes to our terms and conditions shall mean that you agree and accept such changes.
How to Contact Us
Telephone Number: 661-273-0714
Transformation Mentoring Culture
2320 E. Ave R
Palmdale, California 93550